Treating and Processing
You want the best for your community. We offer evironmentally-friendly Class A Biosolid Processing that is also budget-friendly! Our Class A Biosolid Treatment Process is often the same price as Class B and it will keep tons of biosolid waste out of your landfills each year!
Choose the experienced BDS team and free your staff from waste treatment at any stage in the process. We can take responsibility for operating the dewatering and Bioset process in addition to managing the marketing and beneficial reuse programs. Maintaining compliance and minimizing costs are tasks that BDS has repeated over and over.
BDS manages a fleet of trucks with specialized trailers to haul the product from your truck loading facility to the recipient site(s). BDS negotiates with land owners who will benefit from the high pH product produced by the treatment process followed by securing all proper permits. Depending on the recipient, BDS can also provide spreading services in the field.
Servicing and managing biosolids for over 15 years
- Providing operations, technology and management for all wastewater needs from biosolids dewatering, to transportation, to distribution of Class A materials.
- Over 15 years of direct experience with beneficial reuse of biosolids and 30 years of experience with land applying.
- Experts at treating, processing, operating and transporting biosolids (and everything in between)
YOUR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS CAN INCLUDE:
- Biosolid Handling Solutions
- Bioset Process Technology
- Dewatering of Biosolids
- Fluid Bed Drying
- Maintenance & Operation
- Biosolid Distribution
- Class AA/EQ Biosolid Processing
- Customizable Sludge & Cake Solutions
- Labor to run equipment